Friday, December 26, 2008
OUR WEEK LONG CHRISTMAS (PART 1)
We had such a fun Christmas this year. It was perfect, with lots of white soft snow. Nick is at the perfect age. He loved every minute of it. Santa actually came to our house a few days early this year. (He must have heard of Clark's work schedule ;) Monday we opened our presents...
Which he loves! He plays with it non-stop.
And his present from Mom and Dad. (Which we opened a day later. Don't know why we didn't just do them all together?)
This was inspired my his cousin Easton. He has this toy that you can spin and it will sing the alphabet. It also goes through letters, animals and sounds. It's a brilliant toy! Nick has had so much fun with this one also.
Nick wanted to help Dad out.
Clark got a few new clothing items this year. A hat, shirt and pants. I need to be more creative next year... (Sorry, Honey! Eyes closed...)
Now, Clark has ALWAYS been such a thoughtful gift giver. He always impresses me each year. Now, he has had this idea for me for 2 years now. So he was very excited to give it to me this year. I had no idea what it was. Now, it came in a 2 part gift. One was a folder wrapped up. And the other a huge box. He would always tell me, once I see what is in the folder I would know what was in the box...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that picture - where you figure out what you're getting for Christmas! I didn't know you played the piano. Bring the book of music with you to sister's club. I'd love to take a look.
Hey Shawna, Cute blog, I can't believe how big your little guy is getting! we love Manti! Great to hear from you! Sarah
Post a Comment